CMOs, CIOs, Sales and marketers seek to simplify complexity, cut wasteful spending, accelerate execution within a smartly integrated ecosystem of digital capabilities.
We offer an economic based framework way to set priorities and a set of tools, to achieve these business outcomes.
The reasons why clients reach out to us is typically triggered by one or more of the following needs:
- Visionary Innovation: A burning desire to get outside inputs of new perspective shifting ways of seeing and doing. They are ready to invest in new initiatives including innovations, platforms, transformations, product-service development, go-to-market, business models.
- Speed: Impatient need to accelerate time to market, growth and gain competitive advantage in the shortest time possible.
- Pressure: Impatience need to show the money on marketing investments; Having to do more with less; Pressure to execute faster; Marketing as a cost center; The challenge to demonstrate tangible business value; “Balkanisation” of marketing silos fighting for share of budget.
- Risk Mitigation and Urgency: Eager to adopt new digital technologies and/or innovation but blind to the business benefits/costs of adoption and tempted to reduce risk by outsourcing the entire platform to communications agencies and/or SI consultancies, but keen to find a cost effective, practical alternative with a flexible, entrepreneurial way of working.
- Cluttered landscape: A cluster of activity silos; Data jungle growing exponentially annually without a clear vision on how to extract the maximum value; Inconsistent use of terminology, KPI methodology; Struggle with defining meaningful performance KPIs
- Priorities: realize they are not doing the right things first and seek clarification.
- Recovery: A need to correct a failed initiative.
- Just getting started: A new initiative that requires outside help to avoid the most common mistakes on the journey.